Technical Notes (unless instructed otherwise)
- We will specify our recommended panel thickness
- We step the outline of the building in by 50mm to allow for your batten and cladding
- We allow a 5mm tolerance to the top and sides of window and door sizes
- The point of order is upon payment of a 50% deposit
- We require a 4-6 week lead-time for supply & delivery
|Design Stage (from deposit paid)||Timeline||Approval Required|
|Stage one - elevations and floorplan*||Week 1 - 2||For comment (within 2 days)|
|Stage two – elevations and floor plan sign-off||Week 2 - 3||Adobe E-sign (within 2 days)|
|Stage three - production drawings for manufacturing||Week 4 - 5||None|
* showing the location of joists or if SIPs floor where panel timbers are – this will inform their groundworkers where to install screw piles)
- Free of charge: up to one round of design changes prior to Stage 2.
- From Stage 2 onwards, once drawings have been signed-off and approved, we are unable to make design changes as this will already be in production. The client is to pay in full for the aborted project, and/or a new order will need to be placed, subject to the lead times at that point.
- Further changes will be charged at £200 ex VAT per change, including minor and major.