We supply to the garden build sector across the South of England, with a range of specialist SIPs materials, which are all manufactured in our New Forest workshop. Our in-house design and manufacturing capabilities allow us to deliver a high-quality product to support your business and client needs. We offer a range of services to trade businesses, from the supply of blank panels to delivery of bespoke SIPs kits, which are cut and packaged to your client’s specification.
Our design experts will produce a set of SIPs construction drawings to assist you and/or your site team with the SIPs installation.
Delivery or collection is available on all services and we offer a short lead time of just 4 – 6 weeks from the point of order.
If you would like an estimate then please complete our B2B Order Form.
SIPs made in the New Forest
Delivered directly to site
Installed by your team
Exceptional levels of quality
Interested in a SIPs garden kit?
- Manufacture of SIP panels for walls, roof and floors (if requested)
- SIPs design and structural engineer calculations (if requested)
- Cutting, rebating, processing, and packaging of SIPs & associated parts
- Sole and wall plates, timber fixing splines and joining timbers
- Internal stud work walls (C24 grade CLS), sheathed to one face with 9mm OSB3 (if applicable)
- Glulam or steel beams if specified by our structural engineer
- Posi-Joists (webbed metal) for suspended floor structures (if applicable)
- Window and door apertures pre-cut and structurally framed with timber
- Weather-resistant breather membrane to wrap your walls and roof
- Specialist SIPs screw fixings, adhesives, and sealants
- Professional haulage and delivery to site
- Check out our technical page for our recommended panel thicknesses
|Panel Options||Garden Office (-30m2)||Garden Annex (+30m2)|
|Floor U-Value (thermal resistance)||0.38||0.21|
|Wall U-Value (thermal resistance)||0.38||0.21|
|Roof U-Value (thermal resistance)||0.29||0.21|
|Floor EPS insulation||74mm||148mm|
|Wall EPS insulation||74mm||148mm|
|Roof EPS insulation||98mm||148mm|
|Max panel width||1.2m||1.2m|
|Max panel length||2.4m||2.4m|
We’ve partnered with a range of leading garden building companies including Sussex Garden Rooms, Bridge Timber Bespoke, Redcliffe Construction and Space Landscapes to deliver a range of sustainable SIPs structures. We work closely together to offer their clients a SIPs package as part of their overall project.
If you would like to talk to us further about how we can supply your business with SIPs, then please get in touch with a member of our team.